Descriptions for Adobe Bridge CC 2018 18.104.22.1682
Name: Adobe Bridge CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 12 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Adobe Zii for Adobe CC15 – CC18 3.0.4 [TNT]
Web Site: https://www.adobe.com/products/bridge.html
Bridge CC gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock — Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
– Easily upload your images to Adobe Stock and get royalties for your work
– Support for Retina and HIDPI displayers with the ability to scale
– Automated cache management
– Quickly organize and stack panoramic and HDR images
– On demand thumbnail and metadata generation
– Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on Mac
– Flexible batch processing
– Drag-and-drop file flexibility
– Centralized color settings
What’s New in Adobe Bridge CC
Publish raw images to Adobe Stock
In the previous release of Bridge CC 2015 version 6.3.1, a new feature was introduced that allows you to easily upload your JPEG photos to Adobe Stock using the new Publish panel. In this release of Bridge CC 2017, this feature has been extended to support uploading of raw images to Adobe Stock from within Bridge.
Now when you drag a raw image from the Content panel onto the Publish panel, Bridge displays a dialog to confirm the conversion of raw image to JPEG for upload. Once you confirm, Bridge converts the raw image to JPEG using the Camera Raw plug-in. The uploaded JPEG image (converted from the raw image) appears on the Uploads page in the Adobe Stock Contributor portal.
Search Adobe Stock
In addition to searching for assets in Bridge or on your computer, you can also use the Quick Search box (on the right side of the Application bar) to search for high-quality Adobe Stock illustrations, vectors, and photos. When you search, the results appear on the Adobe Stock website in your default web browser.
To switch your search between Adobe Stock search and Windows (Win)/Spotlight (Mac) search options, use the drop-down list in the Quick Search box.
Enhanced in this release of Adobe Bridge CC
– On Mac OS 10.11, Bridge CC 2017 now recognizes the following types of devices:
– Devices (such as cameras or Android-based devices) connected in PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) or MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) mode
– iDevices such as iPad or iPhone
– Bridge CC 2017 now detects data cards larger than 64-GB memory size.
What’s New in Adobe Bridge CC 2018 22.214.171.1242
- Fixes a few crashes
- Prevents video files from freezing