Descriptions for LRTimelapse Pro 5.0 Build 518
Released: Feb 5th, 2018
Developer: Gunther Wegner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://lrtimelapse.com/
Make your own professional looking timelapse videos by using user friendly editing tools that help you create smooth transitions
LRTimelapse is a comprehensive solution for editing, grading, keyframing and rendering time lapse videos on your Mac. The utility is using the Adobe Camera RAW engine and Lightroom to allow you to work directly on RAW files.
Use powerful tools to create your own high-quality, time-lapse videos
To start working with the LRTimelapse application, simply use the built-in importer tool to add the RAW pictures from your time lapse photo shoot sessions. However, LRTimelapse also comes with an integrated file browser that allows you to navigate both your local storage and external drives.
Within the LRTimelapse user interface, you can browse through the sequences and preview the captured images. Depending on the data you have available you must choose the workflow you want to apply to your sequence.
LRTimelapse offers you the possibility to configure how many keyframes you want to use and then helps you export the data into the Lightroom application for further editing.
After you process the keyframes within Lightroom, you can import the sequence back to LRTimelapse, add transition effects and preview the results.
Robust workflows that can give amazing effects to your time-lapse videos
The best part is that LRTimelapse fully integrates with your Lightroom installation with the help of a plug-in, so sending data to and fro is as easy as pressing a button.
Besides the Basic and DeFlicker time lapse workflows, LRTimelapse also integrates the Holy Grail configuration tool that can help you create seamless day to night transitions without making too many adjustments.
Finding your way around is fairly intuitive, but to learn basic notions and to get tips and tricks on how you can efficiently use LRTimelapse, make sure to go online and watch the video tutorials provided by the developer.
What’s new in LRTimelapse 5.0.1
February 5th, 2018
- The batch processes “Batch Initialization / Camera Previews”, “Renew Camera Previews”, “Generate Visual Previews”, “Convert to DNG” can now be launched on a parent folder and will then put all child folders into the batch queue.
- In case that subfolders were found, a confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Removed the batch process option “Generate Camera Previews”, since this will happen with the “Batch Initialization” process also.
- Fixed Bug in LRTExport that brought an error message after exporting and prevented LRTimelapse from taking over.
- Fixed a problem with 16bit tiff intermediary files in the LRTExport dialog. 16 bit files can now be used, but won’t show a preview.
- Fixed Render dialog too small on some systems