Descriptions for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.7.3
Name: Native Instruments Kontakt 5
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5/
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SAMPLER
Unprecedented power, a vast instrument library, effects and an advanced sampling framework plus deep editing capabilities.
FLEXIBLE AND POWERFUL SAMPLER
Play and control stunning, true-to-life sampled instruments
Ultra-deep sample editing and instrument building options
On-board library with 1,000+ instruments and 43+ GB of samples
1. Install Kontakt 5.6.5
2. Install Kontakt 5 v5.7.3 Update.pkg
3. Install Native Access from Offsite NI
4. Copy Kontakt 5.6.0.app to Kontakt folder /Application/Native Instruments/ Kontakt 5/
USE Kontakt 5.6.0.app TO ADD LIBRARIES!!!
What’s New in Native Instruments Kontakt 5.7.3
– IMPROVED Kontakt now starts noticeably faster, especially on systems with many Libraries installed
– FIXED exFAT drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser on macOS
– FIXED APFS drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser