Descriptions for Waves Complete 2018.02.27
Name: Waves Complete
Mac Platform: Intel
• OS X 10.10.5 – 10.12.5
• Support for Visually Impaired Users
• Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4
• VoiceOver Utility enabled
• Pro Tools 12.7
• Logic 10.3.1
Web Site: http://www.waves.com/
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From the industry’s most popular equalizers, compressors, and limiters to award-winning reverbs, noise reduction, and surround sound tools, Waves offers the world’s largest selection of professional audio plugins. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Waves Bundles feature the best of Waves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s New in Waves Complete 2018.02.27
- Added: F6 now includes a realtime spectrum analyzer.
- Fixed: CTRL+drag plugin controls not working in Cubase 9.5.10 and Nuendo 8.1.0 on Windows.
- Fixed: Surround plugins not showing up in Pyramix.
- Fixed: HEQ possible level spikes or artifacts when toggling controls or switching presets.
- Fixed: GEQ and MetaFilter draw mode not working with touchscreens.
- Fixed: HReverb preset menu sorting of hardware preset ’70 Tiled Room’.
- Fixed: LinMB graphic issue in Audio Units.
- Fixed: AudioTrack and F6 minor bugs.