Name: Direct Mail
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Developer: e3 Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://directmailmac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/direct-mail/id500040344?mt=12
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
• Compose attractive, personalized emails using our built-in template gallery and easy-to-use editor (or import a design from the web)!
• No-hassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server.
• Real-time tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
• Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use.
• Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
• Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
• 1-on-1 live chat support at http://directmailmac.com.
• Extensive online help documentation.
Sending 50 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
What’s New in Version 4.3.8:
• Important macOS Sierra compatibility updates
• Improved cloud syncing performance
• Improved compatibility with templates that use Microsoft conditional comments
• “Open from Cloud” window now shows local uploads that are still in progress
• Fixed issue relating to importing CSV files with non-standard text encodings
• Fixed crash when opening the Project Settings window
• Several other bug fixes and improvements