Name: GIF Brewery 3 – Video to GIF Creator
Release Date: September 10, 2016
Developer: Hello, Resolven
MAS Rating: 12+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://gifbrewery.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/gif-brewery-3-video-to-gif/id1081413713?mt=12
GIF Brewery 3 is a video to GIF creator on Mac OS X. GIF Brewery 3 lets you convert clips from your video files to GIFs. Let GIF Brewery do all the hard work for you!
* Convert clips from your videos into GIFs.
* Can record your screen, web cam, or iOS 8+ devices and opens them ready to be converted to a GIF.
* Resize and crop the video for your GIF.
* Add multiple captions or overlay images to the created GIF.
* Create GIFs with your desired FPS or manually set the frame count and frame delay.
* Apply image filters like Color Correction or famous photo filters like Transfer and Noir.
* Save settings for later edits.
* Supports Mac OS X 10.11+.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not alter the original file.
* GIF Brewery 3 only opens video files.
* GIF Brewery 3 can only open and create clips from movies that Quicktime can open and play. Apple provides information at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3775. If Quicktime attempts to convert the file, you’ll need to convert it before opening it in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support Quicktime components, such as Perian.
* Generally speaking, GIF Brewery 3 only supports *.mp4, *.m4v, *.qt, *.mov, *.mpg, *.3gp, and *.m2v files.
* Handbrake is a very good video transcoder for converting files to *.mp4, which are usable in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support any DRM-protected files.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not create GIFs from series of images.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not open *.gif files. It creates them from other supported video file formats.
If you are having an issue with any of the codecs listed above, please contact us! Note: If you experience any crashes whatsoever please contact Hello, Resolven at [email protected] We are unable to diagnose the issue without direct help from impacted users.
Praise for GIF Brewery 3:
* 9to5Mac: “GIF Brewery 3 brings a polished animated GIF-creating experience to the Mac”
Praise for previous GIF Brewery releases:
* MacWorld: 4/5, “GIF Brewery makes it a snap to convert video files into animated GIFs.”
* Mac.AppStorm: 9/10, “A great app to create your own customizable animated GIFs.”
* The Verge mention: “For OS X, we’ve been having fun with GIF Brewery … It’s simple, intuitive”
* Buzzfeed article: “… impress your friends and win the hearts of many with your GIF-making prowess!”
What’s New in Version 3.0.2:
– Emojis in captions are now okay.
– Bug fixes for macOS Sierra.