Name: Grids for Instagram
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://thegridsapp.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/grids-for-instagram/id916198600?mt=12
What’s New in Version 3.1.3:
– Fixed commenting issue.
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
* Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
* View latest following/news just like on your phone
*** Can not upload. It is not possible to upload picture to Instagram from 3rd party apps. ***
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.