Released: November 18th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
• Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
• Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device.
• Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
• Use your iOS device like an external drive.
• Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
• Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
• Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
• And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New in Version 2.1.0:
• iOS 10.2 Compatibility, including support for accessing and editing backups protected by Apple’s new encryption scheme. iOS 10.2 introduces 1’000 times safer encrypted backups
• For Developers: Device Console Window! You’ll never want to use Xcode’s again. Filter output, save to txt, pause and resume. And it works via WiFi too. iMazing 2.1 gives iOS devs a better device console
• Access to device logs through the File System section. Access the log files of 3rd party apps, but also of iOS system apps and services. Make some room by deleting unneeded logs.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Backups: the ‘Backups’ button now appears for all devices, even if no backup exists. This makes it easier to confirm that there is no current backup for a device, or that the current backup has not been archived by iMazing yet.
• Backups: better management of backup passwords. iMazing won’t ask for your password so often.
• Contacts: much improved support for importing non-standard Vcards
• Media: improved check of imported media format. Some incompatible formats could make it through our previous filter, resulting in unusable uploads.
• Stability improvements and tiny fixes
iMazing – iPhone Management Made Simple