Release Date: October 12, 2016
Developer: Software Ambience Corp.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K’ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: http://lilyviewapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lilyview/id529490330?mt=12
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
• Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
• Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it’s only the beginning…
What’s New in Version 1.2:
• Updated, modern look and feel.
• Added compatibility with macOS Sierra.
• Changed the image sorting order, now simply alphabetically by name.
• Fixed bug: animated GIFs played too slow.
• Fixed bug: Philips Hue lights stopped working after an update of the Hue API.
• Fixed bug: trackpad gestures stopped working on macOS versions prior to El Capitan.
• Fixed bug: sandbox access was lost after you relaunched the app.
• Fixed a few more frequent bugs and crashes.