Release Date: November 10, 2016
Developer: Razvan Chisu
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K’ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: http://liquivid.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/liquivid/id976515817?mt=12
Liquivid is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos: Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click & have more fun viewing and sharing your memories.
liquivid offers many appealing visual effects, fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most actioncams), removes camera shake & image noise and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make it the tool of choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
Detailed Feature Overview:
* Visual effects, 14 to choose from
* Stabilization / camera shake removal
* Defishing / lens distortion removal. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4 & Hero4 Session, Hero5 & Hero5 Session, Sony HDR-AS100V, HDR-AS50, HDR-CX220, FDR-X1000V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 & SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3 & Zenmuse X3, Garmin VIRB, Parrot Bebop 2, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, Zoom Q8, GitUp Git2, Mobius ActionCam (lenses A, C2).
* Adjusting colors and contrast
* Rotating & ropping
* Changing video play speed
* Video deflickering
* Video cutting
– Photos: JPG, PNG, TIFF
– Videos: all common formats and codecs in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K)
– Photos: JPG, PNG
– Videos: MP4 (h264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, GIF, uncompressed AVI in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K) and with high bitrates
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
What’s New in Version 1.6.0:
– Added camera profiles: GoPro (Hero5 Black, Hero5 Session), Sony (HDR-AS50, HDR-CX220, FDR-X1000V), GitUp Git2, DJI Zenmuse X3.
– Added video output formats: WebM, Motion JPEG (.mov), GIF.
– When changing video play speed you can now choose speedup / slowdown and output frame rate independently.
– Video play speed can now be customized for each section.
– Effect strength can be chosen (0 to 1).
– Can flip images and videos horizontally / vertically.
– Added meta data support (artist, copyright, title, comment). Availability depends on chosen output format.
– Can choose which camera profiles to show in the selection list in order to avoid cluttered lists.
– Can set default export options to be applied to newly imported files.
– Added buttons for writing an app review or contacting us.
– UI tweaks
– Bug fixes