Name: SnapMotion 3
Release Date: November 09, 2016
Developer: Jeremy Vizzini
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K’ed (Courtesy of Chris)
Web Site: http://snapmotionapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/snapmotion-3/id1024350410?mt=12
SnapMotion is the most famous and used tool to extract images from videos. The application allows you tu capture all frames you want without loss of quality.
It has two modes :
● The manual mode where you can extract images precisely at the selected time.
● The batch processing mode where you can extract thousands images concurrently.
This third version was completely rewritten to gain in speed and functionalities. The application can now extract all the frames of your video files. Moreover big video files such as 4K movies are fully supported. SnapMotion was totally designed for Yosemite and Later and supports a lot of new features.
Version 3 features :
● share images on social network (Facebook, Twitter, …)
● drag and drop images to export
● create animated GIF from your snaps
● rotate videos and extracted images in one click
● copy extracted images in the pasteboard
● generate errors log in the batch processing mode
● stop, resume, cancel batch processing task
● display notification when batch processing ends
● extract every seconds, frames or by choosing a number of frames
What’s New in Version 3.1.4:
– Fix GIF delay
– Fix batch processing