Name: Substance Painter – Simply the most innovative and user-friendly 3D painter out there
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance-painter
Substance Painter is a 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
– Dota 2 Template – Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
– Particle Brushes – Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
– Material Painting – Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
– Smart Material – Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
– Physically Based Viewport – Preview your painting in a next-gen viewport for accurate material feedback.
– Use Any Rendering Shader – Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available pre-built shaders)
– Fully Non-Destructive – Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
– Substance Brushes – Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
– 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
– Multi-Material – Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
– Shelf – A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
What’s New in Version 2.4.1:
・Crash when creating a project with a template
・Crash when closing export dialog during an export
・[Mac] Errors when saving project (fail to save export preset)
・[Shelf] Creating a new preset will display it twice
・[Shelf] Presets cannot be loaded in read-only mode without admin rights
Substance Painter 2 Release Trailer