Name: Vipor Plus – All in One Calendar and Contacts
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Developer: VIPorbit Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.viporbit.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/vipor-plus-all-in-one-calendar/id1100692040?mt=12
Organize your personal and professional life the easy way!
Vipor Plus is the best, all-in-one calendar and contacts app that helps you stay on top of schedules, in touch with contacts, and provides instant access to important details.
Vipor Plus is designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone whose success depends on long-lasting client relationships. Manage your calendars, contacts, conversations, and tasks—all in one simple CRM app!
**Stay on Top of Schedules**
• Schedule activities linked to individuals and/or Orbits of contacts.
• Assign due dates to tasks so nothing falls through the cracks.
• View each day’s schedule at-a-glance on the integrated dashboard that you can filter to show calls, meetings or tasks.
**Stay in Touch with Contacts**
• Stores a chronological list of all upcoming activities related to each client so you’ll never miss a follow-up task or upcoming meeting.
• Store multiple adresses, multiple email addresses, multiple phone numbers, URLs and more.
• Instantly find anyone or any details with a few clicks or taps.
**Share What You Want with Anyone You Choose**
• New! Share Orbits with others to collaborate on activities related to those contacts.
• New! View group calendars associated with specific Orbits to see what tasks are linked to which contacts.
• New! See what’s in progress and what’s coming up to keep track of who’s doing what and when with shared contacts.
And Vipor Plus syncs between Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch versions!
• We cannot access incoming emails or email content.
What’s New in Version 2.0.3:
* Enhanced performance and stability.
* Horizontal orbit list on Contact Detail adheres to Alphabetical or Custom order, whichever was previously selected.
* Multi-select contacts on Contact list, Send Email populates email addresses on BCC.
* Sending email from Orbits screen prompts to insert a Log for each contact emailed to.
* Email address now part of the contact search.