Name: Waves Complete
Version: 9.6 (2016.10.10)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or Later
Web Site: http://www.waves.com
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
What’s New October 10th, 2016:
– MultiRack SoundGrid 9.80 for DiGiCo: Installer bug fixes
– CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76: Added control mapping for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces
– Abbey Road Plates: ANALOG control now works properly.
– Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Fixed corrupted output channel names in the menu with over 64 channels.
– Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Changing sample rate from the audio device will no longer cause the apps to hang.
– Kramer Master Tape: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
– Electric 88 Piano: Fixed automation related bugs.
– Electric 88 Piano: Latency is now correctly reported.
– Electric 88 Piano: Sustain pedal orders (on/off) are now saved when recording in Studio One.
– Electric 88 Piano: Fixed crashes while running on Mac OS X in Hungarian.
– IR-1, IR-360, IR-L, IR-Live: ANALOG control now works properly.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room: Fixed crashes in Final Cut Pro during Nx calibration.
– H-Comp: Clicking with the mouse on control scale marks now works well.
– MIDI now works well on all instruments under Digital Performer.
– Fixed possible crashes in Samplitude and Sequoia during initial plugins scan.