Release Date: October 17, 2016
Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
Developer: Jose Lobato
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://binarytricks.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/watts/id422559334?mt=12
Watts is a MacBook® battery management and calibration assistant tool.
It’s a menu bar app that, apart from the usual battery information (power source used, current battery charge and remaining time), provides advanced data to obtain the maximum performance of your MacBook® battery.
– Your battery needs to be calibrated from time to time to keep the onscreen battery time and percent display accurate, and to keep the battery operating at maximum efficiency. Watts features an intuitive calibration assistant that will guide you through the process of calibrating your battery.
– The calibration scheduling can be adjusted for your needs, and even postponed if you want. Calibration data is automatically logged, so you can see the history of your battery status.
– Watts looks similar to the Mac OS® battery icon menu, and provides some extra options like vertical battery icon and more.
– Watts monitors you battery status constantly and provides you with information and notifications to help you using your MacBook® battery properly. Watts provides detailed information on the battery capacity, charge cycles and health. It also stores your battery data regularly, so you can check its evolution during time.
– Watts provides detailed in-app help, everything is clearly explained!
– Works on any MacBook® model (MacBook®, MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro®)
– Supports Retina® display
– Only for Mac OS® 10.11 “El Capitan” or later
What’s New in Version 2.0.1:
Small changes BUT important ones. Several of you complain about difficulties on calibrating the battery. To solve this issue we have make the calibration algorithm a bit more flexible. Also now you will state in the “calibration done” state for a day, so you do not miss it.
THANK YOU! very much for the feedback! Do not hesitate to contact us for features request or any problem.