Name: CommuniGate Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 32-bit processor
I have created a primitive KeyGen, but it gets the job done. Tested on 10.11.6.
Web Site: http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/
Welcome to CommuniGate Pro, the Unified Internet Communication Server.
Based on open standards, CommuniGate Pro provides an integrated platform for Store-and-Forward (E-mail, Calendaring) and Real-Time (VoIP, Video, Instant Messaging, White Boards) communications over IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
CommuniGate Pro can be used via its built-in WebUser Interface, the bundled Pronto! communication client, as well as any third-party client applications employing the SMTP, IMAP, POP, MAPI, SIP, XMPP, HTTP, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV, XIMSS, and other standard protocols.
CommuniGate Pro can exchange E-mail and Groupware information with other standard-based servers and systems using the SMTP protocol. CommuniGate Pro supports Real-Time communications (VoIP, IM, Presence) with other standard-based systems using the SIP and XMPP protocols.
What’s New Version 6.1.12:
Valid Core License Keys: issued after 01-Feb-2014.
• Pronto: Pronto! HTML Version 6.1.12 is included.
• MAPI: the MAPI Connector version 188.8.131.52 is included.
• PKI: the option to select signature algorithm for SSL/TLS certificates and signing requests has been implemented.
• WebUser: handling of the mailto: links has been improved.
• DTLS: workaround for Chrome WebRTC / OpenSSL DTLS bugs is implemented.
• IMAP: the support for RFC6851 has been documented and enabled.
• PLATFORM: AIX: PowerPC 64 bit is supported with a native build now.
• Bug Fix: 5.0c1: SIP: the alternative “l” header field was not supported for packets received via TCP/TLS.
• Bug Fix: 6.1c1: PBXLEG: server might crash on a bridged call attempt with all media ports exhausted.
• Bug Fix: 6.1c1: MEDIASERVER: cluster IP might be exposed to external peers in cases of intra-cluster bridging.
• Bug Fix: 6.0.1: LDAP: some requests under the dc=cgprouter subtree might be processed incorrectly.
• Bug Fix: 6.1c4: FTP: using invalid paths with some commands might cause server crash.
• Bug Fix: 6.1c1: WebSkins: Crystal: address books might fail to list records.
• Bug Fix: 6.1c1: PKI: self-generated S/MIME issuer certificate lacked critical basic constrains.
For further release info: http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/History61.html