Name: iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro
Released: September 08, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K’ed (Courtesy of KLEEN)
Web Site: https://www.iskysoft.com/pdf-editor-pro-mac.html
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac is amazing software with vast editing tools. It not only allows you to align and distribute texts fields to edit texts in your PDF, but also helps you add, delete, extract, replace or crop images on PDF files within a few clicks.
iSkysoft PDF Editor takes the security of your PDF documents extremely seriously. The “Protect” tab in the interface speaks of itself pretty clearly. You can protect your document with a full password or simply protect some functions inside of your documents. The “Redaction” feature allows you to redact PDF texts and images to protect your sensitive information.
With its help, you can also insert, delete, rotate, crop, replace, rearrange or organize PDF pages with ease. Did I mention that you could also split a PDF file into separate pages or combine multiple PDF files into one single file using this tool? Merge unlimited files into one PDF cannot be a problem!
What’s New in Version 5.5.3:
Released on September 08, 2016
1. Text re-flows naturally onto adjacent lines while editing paragraph, maintaining the overall PDF formatting;
2. Left align， right align, center and justify a paragraph;
3. Set font property to a bold or italic style;
4. Supports line editing mode, greatly preserving PDF formatting;
5. Automatically recognize and match the font, style and size in PDF, keeping a consistent text appearance.